- Teachers never have an empty class.
They always have at least two pupils.
- Dentists are always sad.
They look down in the mouth.
- Eye doctors live to a ripe old age.
- Chiropractors are the hardest working profession.
They work their fingers to the bone.
- The profession I trust least is podiatrist.
They get their knowledge from footnotes.
- Lawyers are buried in 10-ft. graves because they are really nice guys down deep.
- Mail carriers don't die -- they lose their zip.
- Professional bowler -- brought up in an alley.
- Dead parachutist -- nothing opened up for him.
- Violinist couldn't succeed.
He was too high strung.
- The trapeze artist couldn't get into the swing of things.
- The magician was a huge success but he suddenly vanished.
- Ideal couple:
He had money to burn -- she was a perfect match.
- Cleaners work for a tidy sum.
- Politicians build pies in the sky using our dough.
- Diplomat -- when it comes to the parting of the ways, he uses both.
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Some notable sayings from a citizen of the ozone layer.