Click for larger view.
Maybe it is a skeleton, though. I took the image from foxnews.com, then modified it slightly, to bring out details, using the simple color controls in the Apple Preview application. A real photo-analyst could probably do better, but here is what I did:
- Optimized sharpness
- Desaturated the color to black and white
- enhanced contrast, brightness and exposure.
- Near arrow, a human mandible, slightly detached from skull?
- Near arrow, a row of human teeth?
- I am not sure why the image is all blue; did the news agency do this for some reason?
- Also, I am not sure if that banded creature in the lower right is a sea snake or a moray eel. I thought sea snakes were only in the Indian and Pacific, not the Caribbean.