Not much progress in Central Florida from the Acme Recovery Engine purchased for $787 billion by Congress.
- Still contracted for the big $137,775 paving project.
- Under grants, there are millions of dollars going to internet diploma factories like Everest College, owned by Rhodes Colleges, Inc., which is a California for-profit corporation.
- There are many Central Florida "loans" to aid small businesses which are unable to obtain financing in the private credit marketplace, like $135,000 Steve Ruff et al. at Floridel LLC, principal address at a rough neighborhood in Chuluota, Florida, pictured below.
View Larger Map
Steve Ruff's hard luck neighborhood, between House B which is a 4/4 home selling for $1.65 million, and house A which is a 4/4 home going for the bargain rate of $599,900.
Other businesses at this neighborhood of so many small businesses which are unable to obtain financing in the private credit marketplace:
- Steve Ruff et al., KDS Music Studios LLC
- The Steve Ruff Insurance company
- Steve Ruff's Elite Wealth Strategies.
It is good to know how alert the federal government is to patriotic small businesses which are unable to obtain financing in the private credit marketplace. I am so happy to support this set of businesses with my future tax money obligations.